This course shows you how to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook profitability apparatuses to enhance your efficiency, rational soundness, productivity and work-life adjust.
Microsoft Outlook is most likely the best efficiency suite for experts—but then just 10% are utilizing it to its full ability. This course exhibits how to use every one of the five of Outlook's instruments—E-Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Tasks—to better deal with your chance, staff and extends and accomplish larger amounts of center, relationship-building, and profitability. With tips and use showings, this course will enable you to wind up plainly less receptive, worried and diverted, and more proactive with:
- Managing multiple projects and tasks
- Maintaining “traction” when dealing with tasks and interruptions
- Clearing the clutter for better focus
- Keeping staff and team members on task
- Tracking deliverables
- Managing your calendar and contacts for better time and relationship management
- The instructor also shares strategies on how to better manage, organize and prioritize e-mail for improved productivity and time management.
This course features all software demos in Microsoft Outlook 2010, although users of Outlook 2007 and 2003 will still greatly benefit from this program. Future versions of this Illumeo course will feature the new Outlook 2013 as well as Gmail and other Google productivity suite applications.
- Enable getting the most out of Microsoft Outlook across all five key functions: E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks
- Integrate Outlook software into your time, project, people, and e-mail/info management systems
- Utilize the Calendar in conjunction with the Task list to master the critical professional survival skill of effective prioritization
- Demonstrate a very simple rule for managing E-Mail to reduce distractions, increase speed and prioritize messages and tasks.
- Demonstrate how to use embedded E-Mail functions to automate common activities and messages
- Utilize the Notes function to help clear your desk and mind by creating several highly useful lists for organizing random clutter
- Enhance Contact information for better relationships and communications.
- Manage projects and people through the more effective use of Calendar and Task lists